Tim Long, Managing Director of Hawkridge Entertainment Services, is excited to be announced as a speaker at the Community Engagement Summit Series. The 2021 series will take place between the 8th and 10th of December at Rydges World Square in Sydney. The event will provide a great opportunity to reconnect face to face with peers, acquaintances, new faces and old friends!
Some of the topics to be covered include:
Over video calls? We will explore and relive the engagement lessons from virtual engagement and build on our new understanding of this medium for future engagement.
BRING BACK FACE TO FACE!
Has Covid-19 diminished the need for face to face engagement? Have we really missed town hall meetings?
We come together to learn from one another, and it is never been more important to share, listen, compare and understand our experiences as practitioners.
Who have we left behind or excluded during this time of virtual engagement? How can we remedy this?
Our ever-popular walkshops return led by place-making experts with tips on how to use place to connect and engage with stakeholders.
Which companies have adapted and innovated during social distancing to develop tools for us to actually be closer together?
Key benefits of attending
- Actively participate in a mixture of hands on, lecture and workshop based learning lead by subject experts
- Be part of the group that shapes the future of engagement practice across the nation
- Learn about professional development opportunities and how to take the next step as a community engagement leader
- You will meet face to face with leaders, senior engagement professionals and consultants with vast experience in the sector
- Hear from leading academics on the latest research in community engagement and digital tools
- Many opportunities to ask for solutions to challenges you encounter at your organisation
- Learn exciting new techniques to better profile and target your audience
Become refreshed and inspired to put new ideas into practice for your community
- Meet with like-minded people facing the same challenges as yourself
- A great opportunity for team building and idea sharing
- Learn and interact in a safe, positive and friendly atmosphere.
Who should attend?
- Community and stakeholder engagement practitioners of all levels of experience
- Communications and public relations professionals
- Public affairs and media relations professionals
- Digital, online and social media professionals
- Communications consultants
- Community development professionals of all levels of experience
- People who work regularly on the front line with communities
- Strategic and land use planners
- Anyone wanting to improve how their organisation works with communities and stakeholders!