The Southern Expansion FC is a new Football Club who are aiming to join the National competition as an A-League franchise in the near future.
Hawkridge Entertainment Services were engaged to undertake a comprehensive audit of potential venues in the South Western region of Sydney. Following the audit, the team developed a strategy for moving the organization forward in the development of their club. Subsequently, the team developed operating and financial models to assist the organization to further analyse the potential costs and income that they may be able to achieve on game days and through their general business operations.
Services provided by Hawkridge Entertainment Services included:
- Operational Review of Current Facility Capabilities
- Feasibility Analysis of Venues
- Financial Analysis of Operations
- Analysis of Future commercial opportunities
- Analysis of costs
- Development of Financial Model and Strategy
- Development of Management and Operating Model including Risk Assessment