Coffs Harbour City Council engaged Hawkridge Entertainment Services to complete a Strategic Plan and a Business Plan. Both Plans are for the next five years of operation (2022-2026) of the Jetty Memorial Theatre.
The Draft Strategic Plan is currently on exhibition for community feedback. The Plan outlines the strategic direction and guide ongoing operations for the theatre over the next five years. The aim is to meet community and audience expectations, guide the theatre’s business plan and provide a blueprint for continued sustainability.
The Draft Plan includes goals, prioritised actions and activities for service enhancements and capital improvements. These aim to meet anticipated increasing service requirements, whilst delivering on the JMT’s vision and mission.
The Jetty Memorial Theatre is a key cultural facility of Coffs Harbour City Council, delivering three core services;
- A central venue for the delivery of performing arts in the region.
- Local community and commercial touring performances.
- An annual season program.
The key objectives of the Draft Plan are to:
- Increase the overall utilisation of the JMT.
- Improve the attendance at all events, activities and performances.
- Grow the revenue from services offered including technical, ticketing and bar/kiosk.
Council is seeking broader community consultation, accordingly the Draft Strategic Plan is now placed on public exhibition, closing on the 25 July 2021.
Hawkridge Entertainment Services provides a range of services for organisations including strategic analysis, feasibility development and business case writing. Some of our recent projects are:
- Report on the economic contribution of Music Venues in NSW
- Coffs Harbour Community and Cultural Facilities Plan 2021-2031
- Economic impact of the Alex Theatre, St Kilda
- Analysis of Venue Booking Software for Ryde City Council
Hawkridge Entertainment Services delivers successful outcomes by finding solutions to complex issues. We listen to stakeholders and complete tasks in the timeframes required.
Other similar projects completed by Hawkridge Entertainment Services are available here.