Coffs Harbour City Council recently unanimously adopted the Strategic Plan 2021-2026 and the Business Plan 2021-2026 for the Jetty Memorial Theatre. Hawkridge Entertainment Services delivered a Strategic Plan and a Business Plan for the Jetty Memorial Theatre for the next five years.
At its meeting of 24 June 2021, Council resolved to place the Draft Jetty Memorial Theatre Strategic Plan 2022-2026 on public exhibition for 28 days. Accordingly, the draft plan exhibited from June 2021 to July 2021. Following this period of public exhibition and comment, Hawkridge Entertainment Services completed the final report.
The Jetty Memorial Theatre is a key cultural facility of Coffs Harbour City Council, delivering three core services;
- A central venue for the delivery of performing arts in the region.
- Local community and commercial touring performances.
- An annual season program.
The Strategic Plan includes goals, prioritised actions and activities for service enhancements and capital improvements. These aim to meet anticipated increasing service requirements, whilst delivering on the JMT’s vision and mission.
The key objectives of the Strategic Plan are to:
- Increase the overall utilisation of the JMT.
- Improve the attendance at all events, activities and performances.
- Grow the revenue from services offered including technical, ticketing and bar/kiosk.
This Business Plan puts the Strategic Plan into action, providing the necessary detail to operationalise it for the next five years building on recent experience, planned improvements, and following review of the following:
• Jetty Memorial Theatre Strategic Plan 2013 – 2018
• The JMT Business Plan 2013 – 2015.
Hawkridge Entertainment Services provides a range of services for organisations including strategic analysis, feasibility development and business case writing. Some of our recent projects are:
- Report on the economic contribution of Music Venues in NSW
- Coffs Harbour Community and Cultural Facilities Plan 2021-2031
- Economic impact of the Alex Theatre, St Kilda
- Analysis of Venue Booking Software for Ryde City Council
Hawkridge Entertainment Services delivers successful outcomes by finding solutions to complex issues. We listen to stakeholders and complete tasks in the timeframes required.
Other similar projects completed by Hawkridge Entertainment Services are available here.