Take your business to new heights with our unique experience!
Hawkridge Entertainment Services has vast experience in the development of business and strategic plans, manuals, policies and procedures for the effective operation of venues, the writing of tender documentation and the contractual negotiations for venue management tenders. Our experience extends to the the development of cultural plans and policies.
Our team specialises in:
Business Case Development and Business Plan writing
Business Planning and advice
We have the ability to develop, implement and adapt strategies and tactics to achieve exceptional outcomes as well as having extensive experience developing targeted campaigns that articulate and create viable partnership prospects and heighten brand awareness.
The team at Hawkridge Entertainment Services has the experience to ensure your venues perform at peak optimization. We have experience in:
Business Strategy Development
Coffs Harbour City Council, Southern Expansion Pty Ltd, Rooty Hill RSL, The Concourse, the National Football Stadium, PNG and Penrith Lakes Parkland
Financial and economic modelling
Southern Expansion Pty Ltd., Zenith Theatre & Convention Centre, The Concourse (Concert Hall, Theatre, Events Centre and Precinct Activation), Pirtek Stadium and the National Football Stadium, PNG.
We have over 20 years of experience in performing and delivering entertainment product for Clubs, Venues and Corporate Clients.
What we can deliver
- Financial analysis;
- Economic impact assessment;
- Financial modelling;
- Feasibility studies; and
- Risk assessment and analysis.
Business Case Development
- Organisational Structure;
- Box Office;
- Technical Operations;
- Front of House Operations and Services;
- Entrepreneurial Budgets;
- Financial analysis;
- Hire Fees; and
- Risk assessment and analysis.
Business Plan Writing
- Development of Financial Plans;
- Creation of budgets;
- Organisational structure review and development;
- Key Performance Indicators;
- Commercial opportunities including revenue source expansion and sponsorship;
- Strategic planning; and
- Financial strategy development for contractual negotiations.
- Provide effective processes to analyze and understand the organization;
- Review of the current circumstances;
- Analysis of strengths and weakness/areas of improvement;
- Creation of a clear vision and compelling strategic plan;
- Development of an outcome oriented action plan that’s fit for purpose;
- Setting of achievable goals and priorities;
- Linking the Strategy with Execution;
- Performance review to goals and objectives.
- Development of proposals for infrastructure and/or events
- EOI response
- Development of Operation Manuals including Policies and Procedures;
- Creation of budgets including
- Organisational structure review and development
- Emergency management
- Market Research and analysis
- Strategic Planning and Marketing Mix
- Control and evaluation
Business Development Plans
- Product acquisition strategies
- Market analysis
The Entertainment Health Check
How are your venues performing? Are they achieving maximum utilization? Have they provided sufficient revenues to be sustainable in the long term? Are they an intrinsic part of the local fabric?
Entertainment Venues play an important role in generating additional revenue for Clubs. They can also provide the opportunity for social engagement within a community and the central point for community celebration and gatherings.
Entertainment can also provide the catalyst for increases in club membership and for the development of partnerships with business.
The Hawkridge Entertainment Services “Entertainment Health Check” comprises some critical items for ensuring that you are making the most out of your entertainment services. The team from Hawkridge will review the following items and deliver practical and achievable solutions to any issues that arise:
Review current venues – how they are being used, who is using the venue, staffing levels and utilization rates.
Review of internal technical components and analyse as to whether there any issues are significant enough to be impacting on operational delivery.
Review of all costs and hiring models/deals as well as asset and maintenance programs. Review current revenue generation including F&B margins and analysis of ticketing.
Review of the current membership and/or audience base including when they come, how often they come, where they come from and their spends per visit.
Where are the opportunities for the venue to expand, grow and analysis of any cost benefit. What partnerships and/or alliances can be developed to assist the successful delivery of new initiatives.
- Design issues
- Operational issues
- Review of Event Operations
Resource sourcing options for all services
- Spectator Services/ Front of House
- Facilities management
- Turf Management
- Human Resource management
Tender and Contract Assistance
- Contractual negotiation
- Tender writing and management
- Development of FF&E and infrastructure and IT requirements
- Analytics Information & Modelling
- Board Advisory Services
- Enterprise Risk Management including risk culture, risk appetite and holistic view of risk across the business
- Financial Risk Management
- Internal Audit, Risk & Control Services
- Risk conduct and regulation
- Social Media Intelligence
- Work, Health & Safety Services
- Development/review of Risk Matrix
- Compliance and Conduct risk
- Market Risk management
- Operational Risk management
- Risk Strategy, Governance and Culture
- Risk Transformation
- Internal Audits
- Analysis and mitigation of Work Place Health & Safety risks
Recent clients we have assisted include: