Hawkridge Entertainment Services was engaged to undertake an Audit and assessment of Bookable Cultural Facilities and Venues to inform the BMCC Community Facilities Strategy. This included the following:
- An audit and assessment of 28 spaces including their fitness for purpose and needs assessment for future demand for community and cultural;
- Delivery of a Report outlining results of the audit;
- Provide recommendations for future provision and transformation of current building stock to meet future needs within foreseeable available resources including options such as divestment/ leasing/change of use;
- Undertake community and stakeholder surveys and subsequently organise and arrange meetings with major stakeholders;
- Provide recommendations for future management of facilities including centralised and decentralised options;
- Provide recommendations (and appropriate tools) for ongoing online marketing and booking of facilities compatible with Council software; and
- Organise and undertake a range of meetings with Council staff.